Deep Thoughts...

Ramblings of the easily distracted... Hey - what's that?

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Does it Itch?"

June 14th 2006

I just remarked today that I started blogging, and was asked "Does it itch?" I'm not sure. "Sounds like a medical condition," she said. Hmmm. Maybe it does itch if I don't blog an entry every 72 hours. I hadn't noticed.

Sarah witnessed an interesting road rage incident this week. She said a truck cut off a mustang, and the mustang got really aggressive and really cut off that truck. Then both cars stopped side by side (on a 2 lane road), windows were wound down, and words were exchanged. The guy in the mustang even shook his club at the mustang driver. They eventually started driving again, and the truck cut off the mustang. They eventually end up side by side at a light. The mustang driver then gets out of the car and raps on the window of the truck. The truck driver ignores him, and the mustang driver gets more and more frustrated until he finally sticks his finger in his mouth and starts writing on the window of the truck with his finger...

Sarah said the guy looked really clean cut - jeans, button down shirt, etc. I guess the lesson learned is that some people should not be provoked before they've had their first cup of coffee. Or was it that some people should have coffee before they get on the road? Hmmm...

I wish I could see this in person. I'm sure somewhere, someone has a video of this incident.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home