Deep Thoughts...

Ramblings of the easily distracted... Hey - what's that?

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Old Friends...

I had lost track of some of the friends I went to school with in Singapore. Oddly enough, most of the friends were from Raffles Junior College, which I only attended for less than 1 year. So far I knew of the following:
  • Jonathan L - married w/ 1 kid, hand surgeon, in Singapore.
  • Derrick O - married w/ multiple kids, orthopedic surgeon, fellowship in Toronto, Canada.
  • Charlene L - now a nun, in Italy.
I recently got in touch with:
  • Trina L - engaged, business owner, in Vancouver, Canada.
  • Helen C - married, 1 kid, in Edinburgh, UK.
  • Moushumi G - interpreter for a burmese monk, in Burma.
I think Deanna O. is working for GIC, and is married w/ kids, but I'm not positive.
Heard from Helen that Derek S. is about to get married soon.

Scary thing is we're about twice as old now as we were when we first met each other. Yeesh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home