Deep Thoughts...

Ramblings of the easily distracted... Hey - what's that?

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Extent of Injuries Exaggerated...

OK - the injuries were not quite as bad as initially thought. I had an appt with a sports medicine doctor last week, who felt that I may have just sprained my rotator cuff. He prescribed some physical therapy - so we'll see how it works out. Now I have to find a PT place that accepts my insurance...

On another note: I can't believe I lost my week 4 fantasy football game - 75.98 to 75.11. Drops my record to 1-3-0. I could've just burnt my $50. Sheesh.

1 Comments:

Blogger ocgal22 said...

Maybe if you stopped voting against me, better karma would come your way! :)

Seriously though, that was a tough loss you endured this past weekend -- so close! Hopefully your team will do better this week!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home